Company: KPMGCTC: Best in ClassLocation: Bangalore
About Company: KPMG International Limited is a British-Dutch multinational professional services network, and one of the Big Four accounting organizations.
Roles and responsibilities
We are recruiting for a Strategy and Operations Team: Planning Analyst
in the KRC Audit Holland team. Working as a Planning Analyst in this team, your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the Audit Team and onshore Planning team
- Working on global planning related systems like Retain and Web Planning
- Catering requests received on various internal planning related systems like ePlanning, Mutation adjustment tool, leave tool, Adhoc tool etc.
- Acknowledge the requests received various functional mailboxes for making planning adjustments for various resources and multiple clients
- Make sure all information required prior to starting work is available and raise queries to people concerned accordingly
- Accountable for producing and delivering high quality work within specified timeframe. And per instructions received from Client.
- Preparation of various monthly, quarterly and year to date reports
- Auditing the accuracy and completeness of these reports
- Continuously evolve existing reporting methods to improve presentation and clarity of KPIs reported
- Prepare slide decks for Monthly reporting
- Good knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word (MS Office suite)
- Knowledge of planning related tools will be an added advantage
- Striving for quality and precision
- Strong time management skills to meet challenging timelines
- Ability to self-start and work independently to provide solutions
- Flexibility to adapt to working hours and work environments
- Ability to work well under pressure with high attention to detail and Accuracy.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships within team
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with ability to articulate while working with staff at all levels.