Trainee System Engineer
Company: PythianCTC: Best In ClassLocation: Bangalore
Pythian excels at helping businesses use their data and cloud to transform how they compete and win in this ever-changing environment by delivering advanced on-prem, hybrid, cloud and multi-cloud solutions to solve the toughest data challenges faster and better than anyone else. Founded and headquartered in Ottawa, Canada in 1997, Pythian now has more than 300 employees located around the globe with over 350 clients spanning industries from SaaS; media; gaming; financial services; e-commerce and more. Pythian is known for its technology-enabled data expertise covering everything from ETL to ML. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver innovative solutions that meet the specific data goals of each client and have built meaningful partnerships with major cloud vendors AWS, Google and Microsoft. The powerful combination of our extensive expertise in data and cloud and our ability to keep on top of the latest bleeding edge technologies make us the perfect partner to help mid and large-sized businesses transform to stay ahead in today’s rapidly changing digital economy. If you live in Bangalore, India; love your data and want to love your career then join us!
Are you a Bangalore based Fresher, who wants to work (remotely for the moment and but be mainly office based in the future) to provide consulting services with Pythian to a global client base? If you have Good knowledge with infrastructure environments (e.g. operating system, hardware, data center, security, network, voice, end user and server / web related applications? If you have a passion for data and solving complex problems then this could be the job for you!
What will you be doing?
- Troubleshoot tickets and provide resolution or escalate accordingly.
- Work with Application vendor companies in resolving tickets that have been escalated to them.
What do we need from you?
- Good knowledge with infrastructure environments (e.g. operating system, hardware, data center, security, network, voice, end user and server / web related applications)
- Familiar with MS Office.
- Strong problem solving, priority setting, and collaboration skills.
- Excellent communication skills, with neutral accent.
- Excellent written communication skills with email etiquettes.
- BE/B.Tech, BSc, BCA, MCA.
- Preferred certified candidate (Oracle, VMWare, Windows, and Linux).
- Competitive total rewards package including a bonus
- Flexible work environment: Work remotely from your home when you need to!
- Outstanding people: Collaborate with the industry’s top minds.
- Substantial training allowance: Hone your skills or learn new ones; participate in professional development days, attend conferences, become certified, whatever you like!
- Amazing time off: 3 weeks paid time off, 7 sick days, and 2 professional development days!
- Office Allowance: A device of your choosing and personalise your work environment!
- Fun, fun, fun: Blog during work hours; take a day off and volunteer for your favorite charity.