Company: Deloitte ToucheCTC: Best in ClassLocation: Delhi
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance. As one of the leading professional services organisations, Deloitte is where you will find numerous opportunities to succeed and realise your full potential.
Our Cloud Engineering team focuses on enabling our client’s end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of: Cloud Architect, Digital Transformation, Data Center. We help our clients see the transformational capabilities of Cloud as an opportunity for business enablement and competitive advantage.
Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility and resilience and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients towards a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions and Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.
Scope of work
As a practitioner, in our Consulting practice, you will have the opportunity to build and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the goal of exceeding client expectations. Here is an overview of your responsibilities:
- Understand existing processes and facilitate change requirements as part of a structured change control process
- Experience of architecture, design, and implementation of complex, highly available and highly scalable Cloud solutions
- Strong knowledge in Cloud-best practices and hands-on experience in design, implementation, and/or support
- Experience in a broad set of technologies related to IT infrastructure, Digital transformation and cloud to drive ahead
- Solve day-to-day issues arising while running robotics processes and provide timely resolutions
Do you want to work with one of the world's leading consulting organizations? We, at Deloitte India are hiring engineering graduates of 2020 and 2021 for our Cloud Engineering practice. If you are a Rockstar engineer and passionate about technology or coding, possess strong communication skills and have creative as well as analytical mindset, then give it a shot.
Qualifications / Eligibility criteria
- Courses: BE/Btech/Mtech.
- Should have secured a minimum 75% in 10th and 12th
- Should have secured a minimum 70% in graduation/post-graduation
- Preferred streams in graduation: IT, CSE, Electronics or equivalent
- No active backlogs; No break between degrees and not more than two arrears
- Candidates with strong coding background or having exposure to cloud(AWS, GCP, Azure etc.), data engineering, or simply likes to code in any of the technologies (Java, Node.JS, C++, Python, etc.) will be preferred.
- Candidates who are able to join immediately will be preferred
Location/s: PAN India (Bengaluru, Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata)
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte India, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society, and make an impact that matters.
In addition to living our purpose, managers across our organisation:
- Develop self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, share knowledge and experiences with others, and act as a strong brand ambassadors
- Understand objectives for clients and Deloitte, align own work to objectives and set personal priorities
- Seek opportunities to challenge self
- Collaborate with others across businesses and borders to deliver and take accountability for own and team results
- Identify and embrace our purpose and values and put these into practice in their professional life
- Build relationships and communicate effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn.From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organisation. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: To make an impact that matters.
Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organisation that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organisation and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.