Associate Test Engineer
Company: Schlumberger India Technology Centre Pvt LtdCTC: 6.5 LPA - 15 LPALocation: Pune
Schlumberger is the world's leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry. Working in more than 85 countries and employing approximately 100,000 people who represent over 140 nationalities, Schlumberger supplies the industry's most comprehensive range of products and services, from exploration through production and integrated pore-to-pipeline solutions for hydrocarbon recovery that optimize reservoir performance. Visit www.slb.com for more information.
Schlumberger has an opening in Pune, India for an Associate Test Engineer, who will be responsible for working with Commercialization team in testing the SAP or DES applications. He will be associated to work on QA activities for applications under one of the value streams like Hire to Retire, Market to Cash, Demand to Deliver, Acquire to Retire, Risk to Integrity and Record to Report.
- Create a culture of integrity and compliance
- Create the test scenarios and test cases for SAP releases / application new enhancement and production incidents reports related to assigned applications
- Perform test case execution and raise defects - follow up with stakeholder and get it fixed
- Create daily execution reports for testing progress
- Perform all types of functional/non-functional testing like sanity, smoke, regression, end-to-end testing/ load, stress endurance and volume testing etc.
- Perform test management activities in Azure DevOps and Microfocus - Application Lifecycle Management
- Follows the testing governance (standards, best practices, etc.)
- Create, maintain, and execute automation scripts with test automation tools like – Unified Functional Test/Selenium/Worksoft etc.
- Perform continuous testing execution using Azure DevOps
- Engage with the internal/external stakeholders to understand requirements and solution documents
- Work closely with developers, designers, and SMEs
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 0 to 1 years of experience in Manual/Automation/Performance testing
- Excellent communication, verbal, and written skills
Other skills and abilities
- Ability to work in global distributed setting without supervision
- Self-driven, Motivated, Proactive, Systems Thinking
- Basic knowledge of any of the languages: Visual Basic, Python or Java.
Under Graduate Qualification
BE / B.Tech (Computer Science, Electronics and Communication, Information Technology)
Minimum Marks 60% Graduation in 2022 No Backlogs Accepted
*Note: Candidate should have a UG qualification
Minimum School Marks
Class XII Marks : 60%
Class X Marks : 60%