Company: CornerstoneCTC: Best in ClassLocation: Pune
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people ask what our team is about, we point to our core values: champion customer success, bring our best, achieve together, get stuff done, and innovate every day. We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal and we are seeking diversity in the people who join our team. We want to make sure that our company reflects the demographic of our customers, clients, and the communities in which we operate. So if you want to work for a friendly, global, inclusive and innovative company, we'd love to meet you!
What We Do:
Cornerstone is a premier people development company. We believe people can achieve anything when they have the right development and growth opportunities. We offer organizations the technology, content, expertise and specialized focus to help them realize the potential of their people. Featuring comprehensive recruiting, personalized learning, modern training content, development-driven performance management and holistic employee data management and insights, Cornerstone’s people development solutions are successfully used by more than 75 million people in 180+ countries and in nearly 50 languages.
Cornerstone takes special care to ensure the security and privacy of the data of its users.
- Good Programming & logical skills.
- Solid understanding of SDLC & Object-Oriented concepts.
- Good knowledge of object oriented programming, preferably Java.
- Basic knowledge of SQL, relational databases and operating systems.
- Strong communication skills - verbal & written.
- Ability to learn and implement new technologies quickly.
- Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment.
- Engineering/ MCA Fresher
In this role engineer will:
- Work with India Consulting Group on Saba products, SEC & SPC.
- Will be trained on product functionality, software architecture & development technologies.
- Will be working with a development lead to contribute to the product’s custom features development & issue fixes