Associate Quality Assurance Engineer
Company: PTC IncCTC: Best in ClassLocation: Gurgaon
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Position Description: PTC Gurgaon is looking for QA Analyst with a passion for UI testing and enthusiasm to work on different technologies. In this individual contributor position, the candidate will be responsible for designing, developing & executing test plans and develop automation scripts using these test plans. The candidate should enjoy analyzing and debugging complex systems and have a strong skill set of QA process and techniques, embrace agile and innovation.
· Builds on a working knowledge of QA test plan and test case writing using design notes and functional specifications
· Become proficient at test plan execution and result communication
· Achieve a working knowledge of applicable automated test writing, both API and GUI
· Be an active QA representative for product related Cross Functional Teams (CFT)
· Share technical information with the team and to a wider audience when appropriate
· Provide timely and complete information and documentation to product stakeholders
· Respond to requests for information in a timely manner
· Follow QA best practices and be the advocate for a structured and well-designed QA approach to test automation
· Have knowledge of build systems (Jenkins/GoCD) and Continuous Delivery systems.
· Hands-on Knowledge of Batch/Powershell scripting
· Knowledge and experience with Selenium, Web Driver, or similar tools
· Strong knowledge and experience with Java
· Strong understanding of Agile methodology
· Excellent communication and documentation skills
· Excellent Software/system troubleshooting skills
· 0- 2 years of experience of testing complex enterprise applications
· Passionate about test and quality automation development for Java environments, web services, web-based applications, mobile
· Experience testing in enterprise-class Windows server environment is preferred
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from a reputed university