Graduate Engineer Trainee
Company: KoneCTC: Best in ClassLocation: Chennai
Roles and Responsibilities we offer
• Implements and maintains SW features as part of a development team.
• Documents, designs, implements and unit tests SW features.
• Maintains the implemented software by making necessary and timely modifications.
• Ensures necessary quality of their deliverables by working according to industry best practices
Required Technical Skill Set
Good knowledge of writing code using C++
Knowledge in Embedded system
Required Tools / Software Knowledge
• Knowledge on software version control (GIT, SVN) / defect management tools
• Knowledge on software compiler
• Understanding of software development methodologies (Agile)
• Good oral and written communication skills in English
• Self-driven, self-motivated and hard working
• Highly focused towards work and achieving goals
• Willingness to work in a global organization, where travelling is required
• Positive attitude
• Innovation and creativity
• Analysis and problem solving
• Quality focus
• Proactive communication
• Attention to procedure and guidelines