User Success Engineer
Company: Dassault SystèmesCTC: Best In ClassLocation: Pune
Join Dassault Systèmes, The 3DEXPERIENCE Company. Everything becomes possible with Dassault Systèmes’ 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Serving 230,000 customers in 11 industries, from high-tech to life sciences, fashion to transportation, we help businesses and people around the world to create sustainable innovations for today and tomorrow. Get on board a leading and fast-growing company of 17,000 talented professionals.
Imagine New Horizons
We are seeking a resource in our Technical Support team .You will be reporting to the manager in Pune.
Do you enjoy challenge? Here a Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world. This position is based at Dassault Systemes Solutions Lab Private Ltd, Pune.
What will your job be?
• Handle customer issues (Service Requests) related to CATIA/ENOVIA/3DEXPERIENCE Platform
• Assist customers to troubleshoot and resolve issues involving Dassault Systemes suite of PLM Products
The Challenges ahead
• Determine source of customer problem (product based, installation and administration issue) and suggest bypass methodologies, if available
• Participate in customer calls, on demand, to convey technical expertise and deliver enhanced value & satisfaction
• Submit and track issues with Development Team & validate Solutions provided by Development team
• Run quality and industrialization tests and analyze defects
Your key success factors
0-1 year experience in CAD industry with PLM exposure. 3DEXP Platform exposure will be added advantage
1. Candidate should have First Class (60%) in 10th, 12th and Engineering exams with No Education and Employment GAP
2. Candidate should have undergone any CAD/PLM training or Certification of CAD/PLM software
3. Candidate should be excited to work in Technical Support role
4. Exposure to CAD integration with PLM as an added advantage
* Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical/Production engineering
* PLM knowledge added advantage
* Good English communications skills, both written and verbal required
* Must be able to help Customers and Development Team analyze and diagnose complex system problems via telephone or e-mail and make sound judgments based on deciding priorities