Analyst - Revenue Planning And Analysis
Company: IndigoCTC: Best in ClassLocation: Gurugram
Revenue Planning and Anlysis comprises of creating and managing Statistical models ,database, automation of processes using R/Python/VBA and managing MIS & BI in Revenue Management.
1. The candidate should have conceptual clarity on basic statistical techniques and be able to perform different analytical procedures.
2. Provide regular and meaningful and actionable analysis on various revenue, ancillary, distribution, sales projects. The candidate should be able to present his / her findings in crisp and clear fashion with the help of structured tables, graphs/ dashboards etc. Maintaining the BI platform – developing new dashboards as per business requirement, maintaining and improving the existing dashboard using Tableau/Power BI
3. Statistical analysis on Demand Forecasting, Trends, Products Performance, Customer Trends thru SQL, R and Python and High inclination towards analytical work and comfort in handling large datasets.
4. Developing Ticket and Ancillary Pricing models, Decision Support Tools etc. using sophisticated statistical tools.
5. Ability to structure real-life problems and arrive at solutions based on facts and logic. Candidate should have strong analytical skills which will enable the candidate to solve any unstructured and unprecedented problems which might arise as per changing and unforeseen business environment.
6. Statistical & OR model building and analysis with respect to revenue enhancement, cross-sell & up-sell, demand trends, new products, or initiatives evaluation, etc.
7. Providing regular / adhoc MIS reports as per leadership requirements and or as required by Regulators.
8. Should be a self-starter with a keen interest in identifying areas of improvement and zeal to solve real life problems.