Company: ANZCTC: Best in ClassLocation: Bangalore
About the role
At ANZ our purpose is to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We’re making this happen by improving our customers’ financial wellbeing so they can achieve incredible things – be it buying their home, building a business or saving for things big or small.
To perform a variety of pre settlement tasks and processes, such as perform pre-checks as specified, verify documents, prepare progress draw requests, prepare security documents and other tasks in relation to the resolution of customer requests in the Home Owners space.
You will be based in Bengaluru, and aligned to Frontline regions across the branch network, mobile lender and broker channels. More importantly, our people are working together with Frontline as one team for our customers.
What will your day look like
Your key priorities and responsibilities include:
- Work completed within Banks set policies, procedures and standards and able to apply business knowledge in daily work.
- Monitors progress on outstanding matters
- Gain understanding of customer queries/concerns by gathering necessary information. Research customer requests by gathering all relevant information/data, ensuring all available avenues and sources of information are investigated.
- Recognize issues requiring escalation and act accordingly.
- Develop sound relationships with ANZ customers & ANZ staff by maintaining two-way communication.
- Process items/events with timeliness and accuracy.
- Staff communications, staff meetings rostering and work distribution
- Resolve and/or escalate complex matters to the Manager in a timely manner
- Focus on continuous improvement of the process
- Accurate & timely reporting of work results to the Team Leader on a daily basis.
- Process Skills and Cross Skilling
What will you bring?
We know not everyone will bring all of the skills and experience, and at ANZ we are focused on people bringing a growth mindset to their approach to work. Some of the skills we are looking for are below, but don’t worry if you don’t have all of these as learning on the job is the way we work.
But back to some of the skills –
- Candidate who have completed graduation/PG (BCom, BBA, BBM, MCom, MBA)
- Highly energetic and dynamic professional who are always striving to do better for our customers.
- Should be flexible working in any shifts (Involves night shift)
- Candidate having 0- 3 yrs of experience in Mortgage Process/banking Operations is an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills in written and oral English
- Carrying impressive interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with our Australian frontline and leading lenders
- Strong in living cultural and ethical values to demonstrate sense of accountability, collaboration, excellence, integrity and respect