SRE Engineer/ Cloud Operations
Company: SonyCTC: Best in ClassLocation: Bangalore
Sony India Software Centre Private Limited (SISCPL) was set up as a subsidiary of Sony India in the year 1997. Primarily set-up to drive embedded software development, application development, and support, it has been offering cost-effective, high-quality solutions to Sony Group of Companies, worldwide.
It has been providing development and support of technology platforms and solutions for Sony globally and is also envisioned to grow as Sony’s Global Competency Centre for Product Engineering and IT Solutions Development. We are looking towards enhancing Sony’s presence and commitment to India, through a focus on building a global technology hub for Sony and supporting its business worldwide.
Company Website : www.sonyindiasoftware.co.in
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Eligibility Criteria For Sony Jobs 2022 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
- AWS experice is must with expert level exposure
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services—from inception and design, deployment, operation, and refinement.
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency, and overall system health.
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation
- Evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems.
- Help with management of four k8s clusters, and reaching a scale of 500 million concurrent users within a year.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related technical field involving software/systems engineering, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience programming in at least one of the following languages: Python, Go, TypeScript, or similar programming languages.
- Experience with logging, monitoring, and deployment automation tools
- Experience using Kubernetes
- Expertise in designing, analyzing, and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- Ability to debug, optimize code, and automate routine tasks.
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with effective communication skills and a sense of drive.
- Understanding of Unix/Linux operating systems.
- Familiarity with building and operating applications written in TypeScript and Go
- Experience with algorithms and data structures
- Experience managing multiple Kubernetes clusters