Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private LimitedCTC: Best In ClassLocation: Bangalore
- Software development work on Codelink product in C, C++ and Verilog
- Design, develop, modify, and implement software programming for products (both internal and external) with focus on surpassing customer expectations by achieving high quality and on time delivery.
- Responsible for ensuring the overall functional quality of the released product on all required platforms and mechanism.
- Ability to understand complex products, solutions, and problems.
- Creates, documents, and executes software designs which may involve complicated workflows or multiple product areas.
- Works with general supervision on complex projects.
- Skills with high level of proficiency and technical expertise.
- Education: B.Tech/B.E/ME/M.Tech/MS and Integrated MS/MTech – 2020 and 2021 pass outs
- Good analytical, problem solving and debugging skills
- Good understanding of data structures, Algorithms, CPU/Processor Architecture