Company: VodafoneCTC: Best In ClassLocation: Pune
At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it's our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
The PEGA Trainee contributes to the development of applications / products in line with the technology roadmap and standards. The IT Development Engineer conveys a good understanding of established concepts and procedures in IT Development and delivers the development of programme logic for new applications/products or analysis and modification of logic in existing applications (activities may also include elements of technical testing). Typically reports to the IT Development Manager. #_VOIS
* Follows IT Development processes to deliver tasks to support the execution of development of applications / products;
* Supports the team to deliver activities related, but not limited to development activities in line with the business brief and SLAs, resolving application domain challenges across the critical systems (e.g. Billing, CRM and Provisioning);
* Uses communication skills to exchange ideas and information in a concise and logical way to support the delivery of providing technological support of demand management during concept and solution design phases and change requests;
* Owns the strong relations with relevant stakeholders, to include Architects, Solution Designers, project team and vendors;
* Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.
MicroServices and APIs
Digital Experience Platforms
Change and Adaptability
Testing and Evalutaion
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
Posting Country: India
Date Posted: 05-Aug-2021
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent