Intern - Product
Company: BizongoCTC: Best In ClassLocation: Bangalore
About the Company:
Company Website: www.bizongo.com
- Bizongo is India's largest multi-category technology-driven packaging platform. We are one of the largest B2B e-commerce players in the country. Bizongo's distinctive business model is a unified platform that solves design, development, and procurement problems for every packaging category. On top of this vision resides a stack of connected technology platforms that facilitate efficient business processes to provide an end-to-end experience which a focus on providing optimized technology-driven supply chain solutions. The place where creativity and technology converge is where transformation happens. With these elements put together, Bizongo is disrupting the market, enabling efficiency and bringing convenience in businesses.
- Packaging has the untapped potential to fit into this space. It is ubiquitous, it is unique, and it is used by diverse industries like FMCG, E-commerce, Automobiles, Pharmaceuticals, and many more. This has made it an ideal means for Bizongo to put their belief into action and create a platform for everything packaging.
- Bizongo serves 100+ enterprise customers across a wide range of industries and is providing packaging solutions to leading brands like Amazon, Johnson & Johnson, Tata Cliq, & Mondelez to name a few.
- Bizongo is a Series C funded startup and backed by marquee investors like Accel, B Capital, Chiratae Ventures, Schroder Adveq & International Finance Corporation (IFC). To be featured in Linkedin Top 25 startups and recognition by Forbes 30 under 30 Asia just validated our business model and affirmed our core beliefs.
Role - Intern, Product
Location - Bangalore, WFH till October'21
Duration - 6 months
Job Brief - Product Team in Bizongo will set the vision for the product. It is responsible for guiding teams toward a common goal - shipping high-quality products and features on time. This role will be responsible for both business: through market research as well as the users: through timely user studies.
The ideal candidate is an analytical, customer-focused team player who will own the entire product lifecycle from strategy to launch. This candidate will also work cross-functionally to complete product roadmaps and discover new opportunities.
- Forming vision, roadmap, and goals for the product
- Writing specifications, manage project execution, A/B testing, UI/UX wireframe, and define product roll-out strategy
- Process, review and interpret data on customer usage patterns to uncover new product insights
- Work with engineering, design and marketing teams to plan, build and launch high quality product experiences in line with the overall vision of the company
- Conduct extensive customer engagement and validation
- B. Tech or BE in computer science or experience as a Software Engineer, Designer or start-up Founder
- MBA from Tier 1/2 Institute
- Ability to make data driven informed decisions
- Deep understanding and empathy for the customers
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
Why work with us ?
- Opportunity to work with "India's leading B2B" E-commerce venture. The company grew its revenue by more than 5.5x last year to reach to a 350 Cr annual revenue run rate scale. We invite you to be part of the upcoming growth story of B2B sector through Bizongo
- Opportunity to work with most dynamic individuals in Asia recognized under Forbes 30 Under 30 and industry stalwarts from across companies like Microsoft, Paypal, Gravitas, Parksons, ITC, Snapdeal, Fedex, Deloitte and HUL Bizongo is featured in LinkedIn Top Startups 2019: The 25 hottest Indian companies to work for!
- Working in Bizongo translates into being a part of a dynamic start-up with some of the most enthusiastic, hardworking and intelligent people in a fast paced and electrifying environment
- Bizongo has been awarded as the most Disruptive Procurement Startup of the year - 2017
- This year, Bizongo was awarded the highly prestigious & internationally acclaimed 'The DieLine Award' under the Sustainable Packaging category
- Being a company that is expanding itself every day and working towards exploring newer avenues in the market, every employee grows with the company
- The position provides a chance to build on existing talents, learn new skills and gain valuable experience in the field of Ecommerce
- Medical Insurance
- Flexible Work hours
- Work from Home
- Casual Dress Code, Recreational Facility