Associate Software Engineer
Company: AccentureCTC: 4.5LPALocation: Bangalore,Hyderabad,Chennai,Mumbai,Pune,Gurugram
About Accenture: Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud, and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology, and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc
Batch Eligible: 2019/2020/2021
Experience Required: 0-1 Year
Drive Location: Online(Virtual)
Drive Date: Announced Later
Last Date To Apply: 10 August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Accenture Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Full time program in B.E. / B. Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc (All streams).
- Year of passing: Graduates from 2019/2020/2021.
- Backlogs: No active backlogs both during application and at the time of Onboarding.
- Gap in Education: Maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation).
- Applied for Accenture Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment / interview process in last three months
- Work Permit: Should be an Indian Citizen. Bhutan & Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a visa to work. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India. Bhutan & Nepal nationals would also need to submit a Citizenship certificate or a Govt. ID Card in the absence of other documents (PIO/OCI/Work permit/passport).
As an Associate Software Engineer, you would largely be involved in:
- Design, build, test, assemble, support, and configure the application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality, and technologies and integrate them into existing solutions
- Responsible for incident resolution and support extended to customers through voice interaction/email/chat/remote support
Candidates can apply for Accenture Off Campus Drive 2021 can apply for this drive in online on or before 10 August 2021.